Mizuno JPX 919 Forged Iron Set
With a new back milled club face, the JPX919 Forged iron golf club is Mizuno's fastest ever forged in measured ball speed. Balanced with Mizuno's trademark workability and elevated Grain Flow Forged HD feedback - the JPX919 Forged is also Mizuno's most versatile iron. In the hands of a tour player searching for a distance equalizer or an amateur wanting feedback to evolve their game - the streamlined JPX919 Forged delivers on every level
- 1025 Boron: A carbon steel that features 30% greater strength
- Reverse/Back Milled Face: CNC milled from the sole up, the JPX919 Forged boasts a larger area of minimum face thickness for consistently increased ball speeds. Weight removed from the face also allows a larger, deeper center of gravity for more easily flighted long and mid irons.
- Balanced Performance: The ultimate balance of ball speed, stability, and feedback within a more refined playing profile.
- A Small Addition of Boron: Just a trace of Boron makes our steel billet 30% stronger, allowing greater design possibilities in a forged head.
- Stability Frame: Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, whilst producing a tour-preferred vibration/sound.
- Pearl Brush: Chrome plating with a new, more durable pearl finish to soften the 919's precise lines in high sunlight.
- Grain Flow Forged HD (High Density): From a single billet of 1025E mild carbon steel in Hiroshima, Japan for unmistakable Mizuno feel through impact.