TaylorMade M6 Driver
The M6 is speed injected for maximum forgiveness, and it is chock full of TaylorMade tech to give you the best hit possible.
JUICED-UP WITH SPEED INJECTED TWIST FACE
Every M6 driver head has been individually injected to reach the maximum legal limit of ball speed. Injection is not required for approximately 0.3% of heads. Step up to the tee with the confidence of having a driver with Tour-caliber speed.
- Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face
- The Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance in the M6 driver, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
- Injection is not required for approximately 0.3% of heads
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
AERODYNAMIC CARBON SOLE DESIGN WITH "INERTIA GENERATOR"
- Sleek, aerodynamic shaping designed to provide increased clubhead speed for more distance
- Inertia Generator stores 46g of weight low and back for maximum forgiveness
- 54% more carbon than M4 allows for more weight to be housed within the "Inertia Generator"
- The new, more flexible Hammerhead slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected Twist Face to produce a larger sweet spot and preserve ball speed on off-center strikes