Mizuno ST-X 220 Fairway Wood
The ST-X 220 is a confidence inspiring sequence of fairway woods – engineered to produce a higher, draw biased flight. The ST-X fairway woods are suited for moderate swing speeds who need elevated launch to reach their optimal distance and controlled landing angles. The generously sized 3 wood boasts a full Ti construction with high ball speed SAT2041 Beta face – shared with Mizuno’s drivers.
- MAS1C Maraging Face: Delivers greater energy transfer and faster ball speeds across the clubface
- Optimized Wave Sole Plate: Delivers an additional contribution to ball speed - low from the club face.
- Forged SAT Beta Ti Face: 17% Stronger compared to a traditional 6-4 Titanium creating an incredibly responsive clubface which maintains performance longer
- X-Axis design for draw bias: Expanded toe located carbon composite window, with heel located sole weight combine to produce a reliable draw bias.
- 'Dense' or solid feedback: The majority of Mizuno's tour players expressed a preference for more dense feedback through impact. Mizuno's engineers spent a year finessing the sound to a more muted, powerful tone.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback