Mizuno ST-X 220
The ST-X 220 is a confidence-inspiring, draw-biased driver with heel focused weight location. The ST-X will appeal to players seeking a higher, right to left ball flight. With higher spin rates than its ST-Z counterpart, the ST-X, will suit moderate swing speeds, needing help producing a more extended ball flight. A new 20-gram heel biased back weight creates a deeper center of gravity for more efficient, longer drives - more often. Also available as a J-Spec option with ultra -lightweight HeLIUM NanoCore shaft for seniors and slower swing speeds.
- Highly resilient Forged SAT2041 Beta-Ti Face: As a high strength Beta Ti, SAT2041 maintains its characteristics and resists micro fractures for longer than the commonly used 6-4 Ti.
- NEW Multi-thickness CORTECH Face: Refined to maximize the return from Mizuno's Beta Ti face. Ball speeds most noticeably improved low on the clubface.
- Quick Switch Adaptor: 4 degrees of loft adjustability to fine-tune look and trajectory
- Optimized Wave Sole Plate: Delivers an additional contribution to ball speed - low from the club face.
- Wide, low footprint: With neutral visual lie angle
- X-Axis design for draw bias: Expanded toe located carbon composite window, with heel located sole weight combine to produce a reliable draw bias.
- More compact profile: Slightly deeper back portion and more upright visual lie angle.